QuickSilverHair Clay Ingredients:
Kaolin White Clay*, Organic Cornstarch, Essential Oils.
QuickSilverHair Clay Instructions:
What you need:
- Shower Cap
- 2-3 tbsp. QuickSilverHair Clay (+/- depending on the length and density of your hair)
- Silicone-free Natural Conditioner (Acure Curiously Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner, net the best results)Make sure whatever you use is free of silicones; they will block the action of the clay.
- 3-4 Pumps or 7-10 drops of QuickSilverHair Oil, QuickSilverHair Squalane Oil, or a 100% pure & natural oil (argan, or jojoba)
Mix in a small bowl: clay, oil, and enough conditioner to make a smooth mix it should feel a little bit like frosting.
After washing with clarifying shampoo, apply clay mask gently and evenly to wet hair.
Cover with shower cap. Leave on for a deeper brightening and clarifying for up to 40 minutes.
Do NOT use heat with the mask, no dryers, or heat wraps needed; it will dry the clay out.
Rinse mask from hair thoroughly. You can wash again, experiment depending on your hair moisture needs. Some need another wash and condition after & some enjoy leaving it until the next wash.
How Often to Use:
Use the mask up to 2 times a week, for extra clarifying; or every 10-30 days for maintenance.
You can also use the clay blend as dry shampoo.
What to Expect:
You will have softer brighter hair that feels very clean and full of volume.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.
**Gotta include the legal disclaimers here:
- I make no guarantee that the clay will whiten your hair; this is an all-natural product and contains no stripping or bleaching agents. Please use as instructed.
- If you have any known allergies, please test either product on a small patch of skin for 24 hours before you use more generously.
- Should you have a reaction, in any way, please discontinue use.
- Caution: This product does contain Bergamot which is phototoxic, that means you should never leave the clay on your hair or skin and go out into the sun as it can cause a sunburn like reaction. While this product contains a very small amount I want you to be safe.
- Kaolin Clay is considered safe for use on your skin; however, do not ingest. California Proposition 65 Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.