What I can do for you!
Have you spent a fortune on a stylist’s or social media recommendations that included products like purple shampoo, conditioners, and hair tools but you’ve never found the answer, or you have no clue how to use all these products? Are you having more bad hair days than good ones?
I can help you figure out what may be contributing to your silver hair worries; offering holistic, research-based and personalized solutions you can try to help you enjoy your best silvers. I have studied curly hair and gray hair for many years and I write research based articles to help those with gray hair issues — dry hair, frizz, yellowing, mineral buildup, lack of curls, etc. I have an in-depth understanding of product ingredients, physical and environmental contributors to hair problems, and how they change or damage gray hair.
Your Appointment Will Include:
- An in-depth One Hour 30+ point hair interview so I can potentially find out about your goals or the source of your issues.
- I will request photos of your hair before our appointment.
- Thorough products review.
- I will look through your product ingredients to evaluate what might be a culprit, if you dry hair or yellowing.
- After our call I will send you a follow-up packet with:
- Your Hair Personality
- Personalized Hair Diet Recommendations
- And if desired a Healthy Hair Schedule
- We can exchange up to 3 follow-up emails
Appointments are limited. Once you purchase your appointment, I will contact you via email or phone to set up an appointment time that works for both of us. You can leave me a note at checkout to let me know your preference. Please check your junk mail should you not see a prompt reply from me.
My Experience: In addition to my extensive hair research, product development, personal experiences, and support of 1000’s of women, I have a background in nutrition, organic living, and I’m a certified Master Life Coach.
I am not a trained hairstylist or a doctor; I will refer you to a stylist or a doctor when appropriate.