QuickSilverHair Clay & Scalp Oil Kit
QuickSilverHair Clay Ingredients:
Kaolin White Clay*, Organic Cornstarch, Lavender and Ginger Essential Oils.
QuickSilverHair Clay Instructions:
What you need:
- Shower Cap
- 2-3 tbsp. QuickSilverHair Clay (+/- depending on the length and density of your hair)
- Silicone-free Natural Conditioner (Acure Curiously Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner, net the best results)Make sure whatever you use is free of silicones; they will block the action of the clay.
- 3-4 Pumps or 7-10 drops of QuickSilverHair Scalp Oil, QuickSilverHair Squalane Oil, or a 100% pure & natural oil (argan, or jojoba)
Mix in a small bowl: clay, oil, and enough conditioner to make a smooth mix it should feel a little bit like frosting.
After washing with clarifying shampoo, apply clay mask gently and evenly to wet hair.
Cover with shower cap. Leave on for a deeper brightening and clarifying for up to 40 minutes.
Do NOT use heat with the mask, no dryers, or heat wraps needed; it will dry the clay out.
Rinse mask from hair thoroughly. You can wash again, experiment depending on your hair moisture needs. Some need another wash and condition after & some enjoy leaving it until the next wash.
How Often to Use:
Use the mask up to 2 times a week, for extra clarifying; or every 10-30 days for maintenance.
You can also use the clay blend as dry shampoo.
What to Expect:
You will have softer brighter hair that feels very clean and full of volume.
QuickSilverHair Scalp Oil Ingredients:
Italian Olive Squalane Oil, Rosemary Oil, and a hint of Lavender and Ginger Essential Oils.
Clear, lightweight, and clean oil.
QuickSilverHair Scalp Oil* Instructions:
- Use 1-2 pumps to smooth & seal dry or frizzy hair. Use in place of your favorite silicone based serum.
- Use 2-4 pumps on fingertips, massage into scalp before bed, shampoo in the morning, or one hour before washing your hair.
- Use 3-4 pumps with QuickSilverHair Clay to make the clarifying mask.
Remember a little goes a long way; it will be greasy if you use an excessive amount.
There are many reasons for hair loss so please see my HAIR LOSS ULTIMATE GUIDE for more info and support.
*Gotta include the legal disclaimers here:
- Please consult your primary care physician for help with hair loss, you may have an underlying condition that needs to be addressed. This formula was made to assist you but is not meant to prevent, cure, or treat any diseases.
- If you have any known allergies, please test product on a small patch of skin for 24 hours before you use more generously.
- Should you experience irritation or have a reaction, in any way, please discontinue use.
- Store in cool place out of direct sunlight.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.