QuickSilverHair Oil Ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, & Essential Oils. *Certified Organic Oils
To read more details on the oil ingredients and why I chose them check out this blog post.
QuickSilverHair Oil Instructions:
- Use a 3-4 or more pumps in the clay mask.
- Use a couple of pumps on dry ends. Especially good for ends with color still on them.
- Use a few drops on fly-aways and for frizz.
- Coat your hair with a mix of coconut oil and 5-10 pumps of oil, wrap your head in a warm damp towel before you shower for about ten to twenty minutes for a hot oil treatment. Wash out with shampoo or co-wash, and lightly condition if needed.
- You can also use the oil on your skin or for scalp massage.
Remember a little goes a long way; it will be greasy if you use an excessive amount.
**Gotta include the legal disclaimers here:
- I make no guarantee that the clay will whiten your hair; this is an all-natural product and contains no stripping or bleaching agents. Please use as instructed.
- If you have any known allergies, please test either product on a small patch of skin for 24 hours before you use on your entire head.
- Should you have a reaction, in any way, please discontinue use.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.