QuickSilverHair Oil Ingredients:
Oils of Sweet Almond, Sunflower*, Argan*, Jojoba*, Essential Oils, with some Music & Dancing.
*Certified Organic Oils
To read more details on the oil ingredients and why chose them check out this blog post.
QuickSilverHair Oil Instructions:
- Use a 3-4 or more pumps in the clay mask.
- Use a couple of pumps on dry ends. Especially good for ends with color still on them.
- Use a few drops on fly-aways and for frizz.
- Coat your hair with a mix of coconut oil and 5-10 pumps of oil, wrap your head in a warm damp towel before you shower for about ten to twenty minutes for a hot oil treatment. Wash out with shampoo or co-wash, and lightly condition if needed.
- You can also use the oil on your skin or for scalp massage.
- You can add to coconut oil to thin out and use anywhere on your body and hair.
Remember a little goes a long way; it will be greasy if you use an excessive amount.
- Should you have a reaction, in anyway, please discontinue use.
- If you have any known allergies, please test either product on a small patch of skin for 24 hours before you use on your whole head.
- The oils are organic or 100% natural so they are yellow in nature, remember a little goes a long way. From my understanding of the molecular structure, they should not yellow your hair, nor have they yellowed my hair. If you have extremely dry white hair use with caution or dilute with coconut oil.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.
Made in the USA