QuickSilverHair Oil Ingredients:
Oils of Sweet Almond, Sunflower*, Argan*, Jojoba*, Essential Oils, with some Music & Dancing.
*Certified Organic Oils
To read more details on the oil ingredients and why chose them check out this blog post.
QuickSilverHair Oil Instructions:
- Use a couple of pumps in the clay mask.
- Use a couple of pumps on dry ends. Especially good for ends with color still on them.
- Use a few drops on fly-aways and for frizz.
- Coat your hair with a mix of coconut oil and 5-10 pumps of oil, wrap your head in a warm damp towel before you shower for about ten to twenty minutes for a hot oil treatment. Wash out with shampoo or co-wash, and lightly condition if needed.
- You can also use the oil on your skin or for scalp massage.
- You can add to coconut oil to thin out and use anywhere on your body and hair.
Remember a little goes a long way; it will be greasy if you use an excessive amount.
- Should you have a reaction, in anyway, please discontinue use.
- If you have any known allergies, please test either product on a small patch of skin for 24 hours before you use on your whole head.
- The oils are organic or 100% natural so they are yellow in nature, remember a little goes a long way. From my understanding of the molecular structure, they should not yellow your hair, nor have they yellowed my hair. If you have extremely white porous* hair use with caution.
*Porosity: The Float Test
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.
Made in the USA