QuickSilverHair Clay Ingredients:
Kaolin White Clay, Organic Cornstarch, Essential Oils, & Love.
*Kaolin Clay is considered safe for use on your skin; however, do not ingest. California Proposition 65 Warning:
Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
QuickSilverHair Clay Instructions:
Mix in a small bowl
Two to three tablespoons of clay (+/- depending on the length of your hair) with oil and enough conditioner to make a smooth mix it should feel a little bit like frosting.
Apply to Wet Hair after using clarifying shampoo. Leave on for the remainder of your shower or put a shower cap on and leave on for a deeper brightening and clarifying for up to 40 minutes. Do NOT use heat with the mask, no dryers or heat wraps needed, it will dry the clay out.
Increase or decrease proportions for longer or shorter hair.
QuickSilverHair Oil Ingredients:
Oils of Sweet Almond, Sunflower*, Argan*, Jojoba*, Essential Oils, with some Music & Dancing.
*Certified Organic Oils
QuickSilverHair Oil Instructions:
- Use a 5-7 pumps in the clay mask.
- Use a couple of pumps on dry ends. Especially good for ends with color still on them.
- Use a few drops on fly-aways and for frizz.
- Coat your hair with a mix of coconut oil and 5-10 pumps of oil, wrap your head in a warm damp towel before you shower for about ten to twenty minutes for a hot oil treatment. Wash out with shampoo or co-wash, and lightly condition if needed.
- You can also use the oil on your skin or for scalp massage.
- You can add to coconut oil to thin out and use anywhere on your body and hair.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s page.
Made in the USA